Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, glücklich zu sein, sich gut
zu fühlen, zufrieden zu sein. An dieser Stelle eine kleine Zusammenfassung,
ein kleiner Auszug aus dem Buch 'The Way to Love' von Anthony de
Mello zum Thema 'Happiness'.
- There is not a single moment in your life when you do not have everything that you need to be happy.
- The reason why you are unhappy is because you are focusing on what you do not have rather than
on what you have right now.
- It is these very desires and attachments that make you tense, frustrated, nervous, insecure and fearful.
- Has it ever struck you that you have been programmed to be unhappy? Society / Culture taught you to believe
that you would not be happy without certain persons and things.
- Every time you feel bored, isnt't it because you are not getting a sufficient supply of what you believe
will make you happy.
- Depression / Misery: Life is not giving you what you have convinced yourself you cannot be happy without.
- Almost every negative emotion you experience is the direct outcome of an attachment.
- In order to be genuinely happy there is only one thing you need to do: get deprogrammed, get rid
- Observe and discover that you do not need attachments. Discover that you were programmed, brainwashed
into thinking that you could not be happy without.
- If you learn to enjoy the scent of a thounsand flowers you will not cling to one or suffer when you cannot get it.
Lerne loszulassen, das ist der Schlüssel zum Glück (Buddha).
Nachtrag 31.07.2013 - Seth Quote:
"I have a few remarks to make and they are not new, and they are not profound, they are
very simple. But your happiness is not dependent upon events, it is not dependent upon youth,
it is not dependent upon what seems to happen to you. Now happiness can be experienced in a very
simple manner and it is so simple that often it escapes you because you try so hard.
Now happiness comes from feeling within yourself the wonder and the joy that is within
yourself and there is no other way in any world of experiencing happiness. You cannot
expect a lover to give it to you, you cannot expect a child to give it to you, you cannot
expect events to give it to you. It is yours by right if you claim it. And if you do not claim it,
or if you turn your back upon it, then it seems to you that you must look for it in others or that
others are always happier than you are."
Seth On Happiness